Banana Hammock!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scrubs RP, FTW.

4 posters

OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS!

Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox
    Something Pretty Close To God

OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS! - Page 6 Empty Re: OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS!

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 am

There is some absolutely awesome Scrubs slash out there.
    This one for example is brilliant - the first part is linked at the top of the page, which you need to read first obviously.
    The Cox in this story is written so brilliantly.
    Completely with his nawwwwt's and suchlike.

Yeah, I know the feeling, I'm scared of getting seasons six, seven and eight now.
    I still have most of four and five to go but I've seen a wadge of six and seven already, so I'm getting to the point now where I'm seeing episodes already.
    Sad
    Haha, I love doing big long marathons like this in chronological order.
    It's probably because I tend to do it with sci-fi etc shows usually which you need to watch in the right order.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS! - Page 6 Empty Re: OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS!

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:28 am

AWESOME!
    Will read in a minute. Watching Confetti on BBC 2 at the moment =] TOO MANY NAKED UGLY OLD MEN!!! Shocked Lol

It's annoying having already seen a few episodes, it kinda ruins it for you and you know what's coming. Still good though =]
    Where are you now?

I definitely prefer them in chronological order =] I generally download them in the right order. If I can. Having difficulties finding certain seasons of QI on torrentz, however No .
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 am

LoLz, I'm just watching American Dad.
    BBC3.
    Seen it before but eh.

Just watched the fourth season premiere.
    Saving the others for later, so I have something to focus on tomorrow while I'm doing shitty maths work.

I seeeeee.
    Boo.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:44 am

Dr. Cox wrote:LoLz, I'm just watching American Dad.
    BBC3.
    Seen it before but eh.

Just watched the fourth season premiere.
    Saving the others for later, so I have something to focus on tomorrow while I'm doing shitty maths work.

I seeeeee.
    Boo.

I've never seen it before, heard it was good though.

DUUDE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO MATHS WORK?
    MATHS = MEGAFAIL!
    I'm so glad I don't have to do it again. Matt did it in A Level. WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT
    Sorry, I just... hate maths quite a bit.

Trying to plan a little holiday thing for me, Matt and George. Thinking of going to Cornwall. We were thinking it for a while and only just planned it. Silly Matthew didn't know where it was. Lol.
    It's SO expensive though! I mean, we're thinking of camping, and I HATE camping but if it's cheap then why not but it's SO expensive even though all you're basically doing is sleeping on DIRT :/
    £80 on the train to Cornwall though, 12 hours, three changes. I'm thinking HOW ABOUT NO lol.
    They wanna beach and somewhere warm but you can never predict English weather, probably is gonna rain for all the 5 days lol.
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am

Because I suck at it and if I don't do it then I get in trouble and lose the meagre amount of cash I do have at the moment.
    So much bollocks.
    Oh well.

Bloody hell, that's insanity!
    YOU SHOULD GO TO WHITBY BY MEGABUS!
    Coz it has beaches, MegaBus is hypercheap and is an hour away from me.
    Or y'know... not, haha.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 am

Dr. Cox wrote:Because I suck at it and if I don't do it then I get in trouble and lose the meagre amount of cash I do have at the moment.
    So much bollocks.
    Oh well.

Bloody hell, that's insanity!
    YOU SHOULD GO TO WHITBY BY MEGABUS!
    Coz it has beaches, MegaBus is hypercheap and is an hour away from me.
    Or y'know... not, haha.

Ohhhh
    *Doesn't understand*
    Do you get Job Seekers Allowance or something? But damnn, do you have to go back to school to do it or are you learning from home?
    It is pretty lame but on the bright side at least you'll be good at maths for all those times where you need to measure a circle and need to remember the formula for pi.
    LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS

WE SHOULD!
    We're looking at Weymouth now because it's like half the journey and still quite nice.
    We're kinda thinking of just a few days away from Portsmouth and drink to our hearts content
    YAY FOR BEING OVER 18
    =]
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 am

I do yeah.
    But they've changed the fuckin' rules and now you have to get do some bullshit course thing in order to prepare yourself for work again because if you haven't found it in six months - despite the fact there are no jobs and you might be grieving or whatever - the you're obviously never going to find it alone.
    Ugh, no I won't.
    I HATE all these bullshit formulas and everything.
    I'm basically number retarded, I'm a literacy genius.
    But I'm number retarded.

All sounds pretty snazzy!
    You should go over July 31st - August 3rd, then I'm not here either, haha.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 am

DUDE that sucks ass D: D:
    What sort of level is all the stuff at? Although Maths at ANY level is lame. You either are good at English or Maths. NEVER BOTH.
    Except ANNOYING PEOPLE like Matt who's good at both and did both at A Levels... what a douche. It's unfair that you can be good at both.

We're thinking of going early August =] Where are you off to?
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 am

It's at GCSE level.
    It sucks so hard.
    I fail at this kind of thing.

SONISPHERE FESTIVALLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    AVENGED SEVENFOLD'S ONLY UK DATE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LOOOOONG!
    Very Happy
    Sounds cool.
    Very Happy

N'awwwwwwwww, Cox and Jordan's anti-wedding!
    So sweet!
    Razz
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 pm

I almost passed out in my GCSE Math exam :/ I still managed to get a C. Not sure how I did that.
    Do you remember when I had my GCSEs? I believe we were talking at the time. I used to fantasize whilst in the exam hall that you were one of the invigilators and were like HEY JO and I was like OMG IT'S SYNN
    It made exams a lot more fun =]

Blehh, my hair is annoying me. It used to be like, really red but after it faded it just looked ginger with grey roots (well, blonde but it kinda looks grey) so I re did them with a different brand of red but it's kinda turned out like, dark red, almost burgandy coloured whichI think is totally too dark for me. I mean, I have blue eyes, blonde eyebrows, blonde eyelashes and then dark hair... looks weird, to me. I used to dye my hair like, dark purple and dark brown but that was a while ago. Mehh.

Aww DAMN YOU GOING TO SONISPHERE WITH LILYYYY!!

Dude my little sister and her little friends have started getting into "rock" music and she asked me a stupid thing the other day, she was like "do you know a shop which sells, like you know, rocky poppy sort of merchandise for my friend's birthday. Like, Paramore, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold..."

I was like HOW CAN YOU CATAGORISE A7X WITH THOSE BANDS?

I'm just kinda glad my lil sister is getting into somewhat rocky bands, I mean, you gotta start somewhere.

Also LOL AT PANIC AT THE DISCO BREAKING UP

Old news but whatever.

I read the comments on the facebook post they did, there were girls crying and being like NOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEE etc

In my opinion, Panic were SOOO 3 years ago.
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm

I do remember them, yeah.
    I was helping with the stress and suchlike by being a goofball, haha.
    I hated GCSE's, never want to do another exam like that again.
    Yeuch.

I got mine cut again today, back to being pretty short, fringey and messy.

OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS! - Page 6 9i43o6

Shitty webcam quality FTL.
    I need to redye mine red actually.
    I thiiiiiink I have the colour I used before.
    Feria 3D Spice Power.
    Very nice.
    I'm lucky in that respect, I have dark eyebrows and lashes, so I can get away with it.
    I remember when you used to randomly dye bits of your hair while we were RP-ing.

I'm sorry!
    But MEGA PSYCHED!

That's just WRONG.
    A7X are talented, awesome, sexpots.
    The others are shite.
    Although I kinda like Decode by Paramore.
    And the Fall Out Boy Beat It video.
    But only for Turk and Emmett.

I HEARD THAT!
    HAHA!
    So much win.
    But I try not to be too happy or A7X will dump me.

OH!
    You'll appreciate this.
    So at this course I go to, my advisor woman is called Cox and basically spent our first morning making us feel like shit.
    Which made me LOL.
    Then today, I go to get my eyebrows waxed and the woman inflicting the pain on me?
    Jordan.
    Swear down.
    I was trying not to giggle.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:23 pm

GCSEs were incredibly lame =[ Are you just doing Maths?

Looks good =] So unsure what to do with mine. It's just so MESSY now it's getting long D: May just go shortish again.

I usually use the Swarscoff (LAME ATTEMPT OF SPELLING IT) live in intense red, I think. There's three reds and I use the one that looks the less orange.

Aha, as you know I do like Panic (well, their first album) and a few FOB. Do NOT however like Paramore. :S

LOL nice! =]=]
    What's it like getting eyebrows waxed? Mine are feeble little blonde slithers which are barely even eyebrows naturally. Which is good because they don't involve a lot of work but bad because you can't really do much to them.

DAMN QI DISTRACTING ME AGAIN!

Why was Cox making you feel like shit? Learning is good =]
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Yup, that's the only thing I really suck at.
    Maths.
    Ugh.

Thanks.
    I think short hair's best for summer really, keeps you cooler in the long run.
    Besides it's easier to manage, which is always nice.

I used to use theirs all the time but short of the black stuff, it washes out way too easily.

Nah, not massively into any of them.
    They're too happy.
    I like my music heavy and rarghy.
    Or Lady Gaga.

Well it makes your eyes water.
    It's not especially painful but when they tweeze away the stray hairs, it does.
    That is just... ouch.

LoLz, I've seen 'em all before.

She basically spent the first morning ranting at us about how we were there because we sucked at finding work and so on and so forth.
    It turned into a massive rant - which was amusing when we found out her name.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Samee =[
    Though as I suck at Maths I also suck at Physics as annoyingly, those two generally go hand in hand.
    :/

Yeah, I might go shorter. I just thought that with my B cup, my longish hair is the only thing that makes me look like a girl. If I had short hair and were flat chested, that would be bad.

The red one in my hair lasted like, 4 months until it started showing a lil bit of roots. It was annoying actually.

Aha, Lady Gaga. I really should listen to 2009 music :/

Dammnnn =[=[ Is it worth it though?

That sucks ass =[ Are there any interesting people there? Like, hot guys? Haha. Whereabouts is it? I'm guessing it isn't in your small town...
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Yup, same.
    I would have got a B in Science if I didn't suck at Maths.
    I was damn good at Science (NERDINESS FTW) but Physics stumped me.

Not necessarily, I've seen a lot of girls with shorter cuts and smaller boobs and it looks really good.
    It suits the petite woman.

*flail*
    No fair.
    My hair dye comes out within a month usually.
    Which is a right pain in the ass.

You should.
    She's amazing!
    Paparazzi is one of my favourite songs of the year.

Oh Lordy, there are no attractive guys.
    Except maybe a couple in shops.
    Yum.
    And nah, it's about 20 minutes away from where I live but takes 2 hours to get there by stupid bus.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:25 am

I got a double C in Science.
    I did my Science paper differently to everyone else as I started my GCSEs late. Everyone else did like 10 modules throughout the year, I just did 3 exam papers at the end, one for biology, one of chemistry, one for physics.
    I got like 90% of the biology paper right, I'd say, 50% of the Chemistry paper right and around 10% of the physics paper. Lol.

Yeahm perhaps it will look okay. I'll just ask people if they thought I looked better then or something.

When I used to dye my hair purple it dyed out within like, 3 washes. :/ that was incredibly lame.

Shall listen!

Hot guys in shops are always good =] Bus journeys are lame. Especially when you could drive there for half the time but you can never get lifts. Can't your dad drive you? Or like, a nan or something that lives nearby. Have you ever thought of learning to drive? I'm scared to be honest. :/
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 am

Same.
    I mean, getting a double C.
    I think I did very well on Chemistry and Biology.
    Physics were just ridiculous.

Yeah, it's always worth talking to people.

Boo hisssss!
    The Stargazer red I used disappeared in - like - a week.
    Awful.

Oh yessums.
    I'm looking at learning to drive but it's so expensive and I'm also a bit scared as well.
    Been in a good few car accidents, y'see.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 am

Yeah, I just got to a point where I just made up answers and hoped the examiner thought they were funny enough to give a point to. Haha.

I used Stargazer violet.
    OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR BUSINESS! - Page 6 Mattjooo
    Came out like that which is cool but lasted like... 5 minutes :/ it was lame.

I wanna learn to drive but yeah, too scared really. I mean, I could swerve to left and kill myself, my passengers and perhaps other people in other cars.
    Damn, I've never been in a carcrash. I mean, I've been in a friends car and another car tapped it... that's about it. What's it like? Besides, you know, horrifying.
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 am

Haha, nice.
    That's what my English paper turned into.
    I looked at the logic behind 'Dude, Where's My Car?' for some reason.

I don't think I have any pics of my bright red hair anymore.
    Stargazer is good for a while but it does kinda die on it's feet.

I just get scared that I'll forget which pedal is which and everything
    Well that's about it really, haha.
    The first one was scariest I think, we spun round and round and round before ending up in a ditch.
    Then the one afterwards, we hit a minibus which wasn't as scary really.
    Then the third one wasn't an accident per se, but a lorry ended up hitting the central reservation and flipping into the air, we had to plow underneath it as fast as possible or risk being hit by it.
    We could see it above us.
    Scary shit.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:16 am

Lol! That is great logic =]

The brightness is cool =] But the fact that is dyes out quickly isn't so cool.

I just think I'd forget everything to be honest. And be too scared to "go" if you know what I mean. I'll let everyone else "go" first and if there is another room for me to "go" I still wouldn't probably.
    Basically, I'd have no confidence.

DAMN that sounds frightening! I've never seen anything like that down here! That must have been really scary :/ I don't think I'd be able to get into a car after all that. :/:/

Stupid episode of Mock The Week that I've seen a million times but are watching anyway.
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:50 am

It is kinda bad.
    I might go red/green at Christmas, haha.
    Just for the LULZ.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from.

It was pretty scary.
    I dunno though, I feel safer in a car than any other form of transportation.
    Which is odd.

LoLz, same thing.
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 am

Haha, that would be awesome =]
    Seeing as you are a vegetarian, what do you eat for Christmas?? Always wondered...

I feel *kinda* safe in the train. Though I'm still anxious because I'm 18 and still get child tickets. So I say I'm 15 and give my little sisters birthday. They never say anything though which is an embarassment.

Yay for Mock The Week =] Are you planning on seeing any comedians soon?
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 am

That was so random.
    But usually it's something like these gorgeous Quorn crispy fillets.
    Never liked turkey even when I did eat meat.

Nahhh, don't like trains one bit.
    They feel too much like a plane taking off and I HATE planes.

I'm not actually.
    Was supposed to see Rhod Gilbert yesterday but he pulled out at the last minute.
    Sad
    [x]
    JD
    JD
    Mary-Beth
    Mary-Beth

Post  JD Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 am

Could have been random...er.
    =]
    MEAT IS GOOODDD =]=] For me anyway.
    Nothing like seeing a 5 foot 1 girl with bright red hair chow down meat Wink

Trains aren't bad, but planes are SCARYY very very scary.
    Did you have to get the train when you came to Portsmouth?

DUDE I LOVE RHOD GILBERT HE IS AWESOME! =]
    I would have loved to have seen himmmm =] Damn him pulling out (LOL)
    Dr. Cox
    Dr. Cox

Post  Dr. Cox Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 am

Mm, GOOD ON YE!
    Very Happy
    It's highly amusing to me.

Eugh, really hate planes.
    Freaky bastards.
    I did, yeahhhh.
    Hated it.

HE'S SO AMAZING!
    Was so pissed off with it.
    Sad
    I saw Ross Noble back in April, that was the last comedy show I went to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:57 am